The syllabus is a robust, vibrant, and holistic school education that has been modified and curated over the years to enhance excellence in every sphere of the student’s endeavor.
Some key objectives of this syllabus include:
- Appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality.
- Analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities.
- Develops and implements various academic activities including quality issues, academic and training programmes of the Board.
- Adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical, and social principles.
- We document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way and propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in each student’s education.